Why Convert Online Ecommerce Store Into A Multi-Vendor Marketplace?
Planning to convert your online eCommerce store into a new eCommerce platform? Want to be successful as eBay and Amazon?
Then the Magento 2 marketplace extension is the best option for you to choose from.
With these extensions, the seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page, and the Seller Collection page and much more.
Now the seller can and add multiple products of many kinds, such as:
- Virtual, and
Besides, the multi-vendor marketplace extension supports all major templates and themes and it is compatible with responsive web designs.
Any online customers can browse and choose from a wide variety of products from different vendors and pay for all the purchases from a single shopping cart.
An additional benefit of multi-vendor eCommerce marketplaces is for small online vendors who do not need to invest in a custom-built eCommerce store.
Features of a Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace
Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace — Advance Admin End Features
- The admin can easily enable/disable the marketplace extension at any time.
- The extension enables us to view the complete list pf the sellers.
- Now the admin can add/remove or modify the seller profiles as Approve/Disapprove/Deny/Processing.
- Now the admin can allow a seller to add related products and up-sell products to boost the sales.
- Also, the admin can view notifications for seller requests, seller products, and feedback reviews.
- Even, the admin can allow a separate vendor dashboard and manage the seller profile setting.
- Admin can assign a category and subcategory to the seller.
- Plus, the admin can approve mass products and sellers at a time.
- The Admin can allow a seller to add a product limit for a customer on product purchases.
- Also, the admin can view the product and auto-approve the order preview for product approval.
- The admin can create and edit email templates for easy communication
- Admin can choose and customize between three different layouts for Landing Page
- Also, the admin can configure marketplace landing page element like banner, banner content, button label, icons, etc
- TAX and product for managing the seller’s order by the admin.
Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace — Seller End Features
- It comes with a separate interactive vendor dashboard.
- Additionally, this module offers a different Product type for Seller (Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable).
- Furthermore, allow the seller to edit the shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, review page, Location page.
- Sellers can add social media icons on their profile page as well.
- Display total Payout and remaining amount of seller’s in seller’s dashboard
- Separate seller’s product collection.
- Also, the sellers can get low stock notification only if the option is enabled by the admin.
- Also, allows the seller to add/update/delete products from their dashboard
- Mass delete of product in seller’s product list.
- So, using a dashboard seller can track his income, the latest order, comment and reviews, recent orders, and recent comments with the total sales matrix.
- Besides, allow vendors to make a withdrawal request to the admin for their remaining amount via a separate vendor panel.
- A seller can manage the order from the front-end when approved by the admin.
- The seller can set the minimum order amount.
- The Admin can see the seller’s transaction details of total payout from the admin panel.
- Allow vendors to add information store wise.
- The seller can add a sample URL, link sample URL, and link URL for downloadable products.
- Also, the sellers can visualize their top-selling category with the help of the Pie chart view.
- Moreover, customers can view all the details about the product given by the seller.
- Seller profile link for each item on the customer order view page.
- The seller can change their profile page background color too.
- Allow sellers to add Carrier and Tracking numbers for orders.
- Product filter by name, date, and status in seller’s product list
- Even, sellers can refund their order with return quantity to stock option and add comment option
- Public pages of sellers are SEO friendly to increase the search presence.
- Now it comes with the seller’s transaction report with a downloadable CSV file.
Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace — Customer End Features
- Now customers will go on shopping from the product options available.
- Also, customers can compare the products based on vendors, ratings, and reviews, on the seller list page.
- The customers can view the seller profile page and can send a request to the admin to become a seller.
- Also, the customer can place the order and check out from different seller products by using the same cart.
- Also, customers can give and view the product ratings and reviews of the seller.
- Moreover, the customers can view all the details about the product given by the seller.
- Furthermore, customers can also compare the price of the products of different sellers.
All the online marketplaces for ecommerce are not the same, as only some of them would be suitable for your specific industry. Review all the eCommerce sites, do your research, have a look at your competition, and check if it makes sense.
Impressed with the stunning features? Go all the way into the new eCommerce trend called Marketplace.
There may be thousands of marketplace extension available out there. But picking the right one for your business is really tricky. So be careful while choosing an online multi-vendor Marketplace extension as it going to influence a great part of the online eCommerce business.
So be particular in selecting the marketplace extension that looks and works fine for your business to reach new heights.
Create and convert your eCommerce store into an online eCommerce marketplace using a stunning extension, using Marketplace place builder.