Let’s dig deeper into Top 5 Nodejs CMS platforms for eCommerce and mobile applications.
Nodejs based on the core architecture of a single-threaded mechanism, so every Nodejs application runs in a single process, without creating any new thread for every new request.
Nodejs supports building some dynamic high functionality user-interactive software applications like Content Management System(CMS). Nodejs CMS is built on NoSQL embedded database and with no dependencies that allow creating digital content management systems for your website.
What Is CMS??
CMS is the abbreviation of the Content Management System, which is a software application that allows us to create and modify digital content. CMS is mostly used for enterprise content management (ECM) and web content management (WCM).
An ECM eases integration of document management, digital asset management, and records retention functionalities and provides role-based access to its end users.
A WCM facilitates collaborative authoring for websites that includes texts, graphics, photos, video, audio, maps, and program code. ECM software often includes all the WCM publishing functionality, but ECM webpages typically remain behind the organization’s firewall.
Basically a CMS is made up of two core parts facilitates creation and modification functionalities:
- Content Management Application — this part particularly allows users to add and manage digital content on your website.
- Content Delivery Application (CDA) — the backend process that takes the content into your website in CMA. It ensures the content storage behavior and proper visibility of the content to the visitors.
FEATURES OF CMSes
- Format management functionalities help to turn the scanned copy of documents
- Conversion of electronic documents into proper and easily accessible HTML or PDF documents.
- Revision features allow content to be edited and updated after publishing.
- Publishing features allow users to use a set of preformatted templates provided by the organization.
TOP 5 NODEJS CMS PLATFORMS FOR ECOMMERCE AND MOBILE APPs:
- It allows configuring this CMS platform with other variety of contents like calendars, tables, and so on.
- Cody comes with great SEO support, ensuring that your content rakes higher in SERPs.
- Its user-friendly nature offers auto content updates and recreation of the old contents.
Keystone is a notable Nodejs content management system framework built on the Express web framework and Mongoose ODM. It has been providing robust CMS support to create and modify the content. It doesn’t just provide powerful CMS structures but also used to develop creative RESTful APIs and e-commerce applications.platforms.
- It comes with good support for extension plugins that helps you to do component-based content modeling without using any code.
- keystonejs are more flexible and come with a variety of customization options for the developers.
- It provides you a rich and powerful API for database administration.
Ghost is a popular Nodejs CMS platform that greatly builds promising publishing platforms. It provides solutions with a very simple backend that allows you to write using Markdown and easily publish your ideas to the web. It has such a cool design that provides a simple path for online bloggers or online publications. Ghostjs is known for its simplicity and easily manageable functions.
- It provides a neat format for blogging with high rated blogging functionalities.
- Ghostjs can be integrated with numerous number of third party services
- Comes with built-in SEO features like sitemaps, metadata, AMPs, canonical tags.
Strapi is an open-source headless Nodejs CMS. It offers developers to create an intensive and highly customizable content API. Strapi is mostly suitable for developing systematic and well-configured web and mobile applications. It is very secure and feature-rich in nature.
- It features a rich editor tool to create a different kind of contents — images, paragraphs, media files, snippets.
- It provides a set of default plugins, as Strapi is a plugin oriented CMS.
EnduroJs is the most productive NodeJs CMS. Many experts impressed with its modern architecture. In Endurojs, the admin panel is so interactive and comprises high functionalities. There is no need for set-ups in this CMS platform. Even any non-technical users also can manage content with Endurojs.
- Its smooth user interface allows managing content so easily on your website.
- Endurojs supports multilingual without any additional set-ups.
- It helps to implement the same script on both front-end and back-end.
We hope that you’ve learned the basics of the Nodejs platform and Nodejs CMS platforms for eCommerce and mobile applications. If you’ve any Nodejs development related queries, do contact our Node.js expert developers for consultation.