The name itself implies the multi-vendor marketplace is an online platform that offers a selling opportunity to multiple third-party vendors to sell their niche products and services. Here each store or shop is run, manage and scale to make revenue out of it.
Let’s have an instance here to have clarity over the topic like, assume multi-vendor marketplace platform as a large mall that is owned by admin that delivers products to buyers’ doorstep. So it is clear that the mall comprises many small shops or sellers. It is their duty to maintain and run their own store, but need to pay rentals or fee to the mall owner. Similarly, if the mall admin is you, that is, the owner of the marketplace platform will earn handsome revenue from each vendor who registered with the platform and pay a fee for every successful transaction.
Such a passive revenue-making business model has attracted many online business owners like you. It is the right time to build a multi-vendor marketplace website or platform to scale your eCommerce business.
But would you do it? You’ve two options in your hand to start an eCommerce marketplace platform, that is, you can develop a marketplace website from scratch, but it costs you huge, and another option is, you can develop a marketplace platform with multi-vendor marketplace extension.
Webkul is the leading marketplace extension provider, but most of the business seekers are not opting for it for some obvious reasons, it cost a bit huge when compared to some of their competitors who provide similar to more features than comparing Webkul.
Here I’d like to list the top 3 best alternatives to Webkul multi-vendor marketplace extension:
Top 3 alternatives to Webkul multi-vendor marketplace development
Webnexs’ multi-vendor marketplace solution readily converts any existing Magento 2 store into a perfect and fully-functional multi-vendor marketplace website with multi-seller support. Using this extension, one can simply build an online marketplace platform where vendors can manage the products, orders, shipping, dedicated profile page, and many more. No other multi-vendor can support the products that Webnexs’s marketplace solution does, that is, it supports — simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable products.
Also, it comes with many powerful add-ons to make the marketplace platform even more powerful with its robust integrations like payment gateways and shipping integrations.
- Fast and intuitive user interface to make the platform easy to use and understand
- SEO-friendliness make the platform, even more, search engine friendly and easily readable to the web crawlers
- Webnexs’s marketplace solution offers full control over the vendor management for efficient store management
- Vendors can have their separate dashboard where they can view and monitor their store performance
- Fully customizable layouts and themes allow admin to customize the layout as per the requirements
Amasty marketplace solution is another extensive alternative to Webkul that converts an eCommerce store into an online marketplace using their specially bundled Magento marketplace extension. It offers stunning benefits by offering huge lots of products and services from multiple sellers on the marketplace platform and make revenue out of it. Each vendor in the platform can have a separate profile page that makes each vendor’s store even more powerful with rich settings.
- Marketplace owner can add unlimited number of vendors that rapidly expands the site’s growth
- Admin can now set flexible commission rates for each vendor and category/products
- Ultimate seller profile management offers a separate dashboard to manage profile
- Marketplace’s admin can now create and move marketplace into the global market with the multi-selling ability
- Offers improved conversion rate with latest rating and review system to boost overall platform sales
Knowband marketplace solution offers the ability to convert any eCommerce platform into an extensive multi-vendor marketplace, allowing multiple sellers to sell their products and services through a seamless multi-vendor platform build with marketplace extension. Knowband allows the admin to manage all vendors under a single storefront that makes managing the platform a lot easier when compared to other marketplace solutions.
- Attractive landing page to attract both the vendor and buyers and can customize as per their needs
- Easy vendor registration allows vendors to register easily with a single step via the “Register as seller” page
- Knowband’s marketplace has a versatile approach towards compatibility with all Magento versions
- Great payout management allows admin to manage all the vendor payments in a seamless way
- Low stock functionality to notify the vendor when their stocks go down as low as critical
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog about the best Webkul marketplace alternative and found your best-fit multi-vendor marketplace solution that is worth investing in.
Thanks for reading!!!