If you’re an eCommerce business owner or a budding entrepreneur build a customizable online eCommerce store. Then you probably heard of the best of best eCommerce platform called, Magento.
Magento users turn over $160+ billion in merchandise trade and about 90,000+ eCommerce websites been built using Magento, in the US alone. It’s easy to believe why it is still the best eCommerce platform, even after the arrival of many other eCommerce platforms.
How does Magento 2 Marketplace solution work?
Curated extensions and themes
Unlike other platforms, Magento tries to cover two major elements of the eCommerce ecosystem. It put both the consumer need and their safe, smooth satisfying purchase experience together in a place.
Magento proves its potential on every aspect of eCommerce, right from optimizing the website for a detailed display and smooth browsing to secured payment gateways to easy and prompt customer support. Thus, the Magento 2 Marketplace Solution has relevant themes and extensions.
High quality and standard
Enhanced quality control for the marketplace extensions makes the Magento 2 Marketplace a trustworthy choice for its user. These ready-made extensions go through a 3-way review process to ensure business guideline adherence.
For any platform, an extension should readily solve the problems. So likewise any extension can seamlessly integrate with the Magento architecture. Also, the extension documentation and its description need to meet the preset quality standard. All this to meet high marketing standards that include plagiarism and grammar-spell check.
Customer ratings and their reviews a great impact on sales and revenue generation. Magento marketplace solution offers an improved rating platform that checks for the most relevant reviews to the product.
Product search and dashboard functionality
Magento 2 marketplace solution has a well-organized search functionality with a new product collection. This makes the search activity in the Magento based eCommerce site a lot easier.
Magento as a marketplace has an organized search functionality with intuitive product categorization and collection. This way, searching for a product becomes easy. So it is true that Magento centralizes all the purchases related activities and avails the basic site’s metrics from the dashboard to evaluate sales.
How does the Magento 2 Marketplace Solution help multi-vendor eCommerce business?
- Here the Magento store owners gained so many advantages because of its multiple sellers. It means more products more the revenue, simple. With this, the owners can earn high income in the form of commissions too.
- Without any SEO efforts, the owners now can generate traffics due to an increased footfall of online users. This in turn helps the site to rank higher in the search engines.
- Developing a multi-vendor online website with other platforms is really a tough task. But the Magento platform architecture addresses to its highly scalable nature.
- Also, its support system, maintenance, and compatibility factors are added advantages.
- Magento is capable to handle over 5 million products and can process multiple orders at the same time.
- Managing the products is now a lot easier in the Magento 2 marketplace solution. It allows for multiple-pricing-methods for different sets of customers.
- For global reach, multi-lingual and multi-currency support is mandatory. It enables multiple vendors around the world can participate in the business. This also ensures the global presence of the vendor.
- It can fix and work with any third-party ready-made plugins seamlessly.
- The SEO functionality is one of the top-notch features in Magento that need to be highlighted. It enables eCommerce website to rank higher in the search engine results.
How to implement Magento 2 as a Marketplace Solution?
It is very easy to implement Magento as the Marketplace in just a few steps:
Get a checklist ready
Before you’re ready to set up the Magento marketplace account. There is a bucket list of technical and marketing items that you need to keep on track. The technical items include all the release notes, update news, extension codes, and license information.
Once the account is set up, you need to manage the profile information, product details, and monthly payment details.
Build and submit extensions
If you believe that you’re technically strong, then go through the extension building guidelines for submitting your extensions. Once submitted, the extension will be processed and get approved if you really adhere to the said guidelines and best practices.
In Magento, it is now easy to view the sales and analytics reports to track sales and manage it.