Over the past few years, the use of web applications has increased to a huge extent. Developers have been looking for such a platform for a long time. Such a framework should be both advanced and highly flexible to develop a variety of web applications.
A web application framework is a combination of libraries, tools, and directories that provide an effortless way to build a web application. A web framework lays out a foundation for building a web application.
The most important aspects of a web framework include its architecture and features.
- Support for customization
- Compatibility with other libraries
It all just because of the capability to build smart, flexible, and scalable server-side network-based applications.
TYPES OF FULL-STACK NODEJS FRAMEWORKS
In general, Nodejs frameworks are categorized under the following sections:
- Model view controller frameworks.
- Full-stack frameworks.
- REST API frameworks.
BENEFITS OF USING FULL-STACK NODEJS FRAMEWORKS
- Speed-up custom web application development
- Efficient databases usage
- Protect websites from targeted security attacks.
- Unit Testing Supports.
- Easy Maintenance
- Built-in Libraries
TOP FULL-STACK NODEJS FRAMEWORKS
Meteor.js is an ultra yet simple full-stack Nodejs framework for building modern web and mobile applications. It is compatible with almost all the popular web, operating systems, devices, and desktops.
FEATURES OF METEOR.JS
- The implementation of frequent updates is easy with Meteor.js due to its features.
- In many instances, Meteor.js provides you a library to use any other platform.
- Its lightweight architecture demands only a few codes for development.
- It provides great performance due to it shares the same APIs on both server-side and client-side.
FEATURES OF SOCKET.IO
- It provides binary streaming that enables developers to feed readable streams to various browsers from servers.
- It is highly compatible and supports anomaly detection, multiplexing, auto-corrections, so on.
- In socket.io, eventemitter enables developers to deliver bi-directional communication between the client and the server.
- Socket.io helps Nodejs in transferring the Websockets into more reliable and easy to access.
Using all these powerhouse technologies together, MEAN.IO accelerates the web development process in a highly scalable manner.
FEATURES OF MEAN.IO
- Isomorphic coding is made possible with MEAN.IO.
- It provides high speed because of its non-blocking architecture.
- MEAN.IO is cost-effective as it requires only very few developers for app development.
- Switching between client-end and the server-end made it easier by deploying the same code.
Express.js is a flexible Nodejs web application framework that provides a curious bundle of features to develop reliable web and mobile applications. It supports the Model-View-Controller architecture, a really helpful way to build dynamic websites in a model-driven format.
It facilitates the rapid development of Node based Web applications that perform better with its minimal features.
FEATURES OF EXPRESS.JS
- It provides convenient web-server routing tools, which so essential to develop an app.
- Express.js uses special and modular middleware functions used to process different requests.
- Express.js is user-friendly to functional programming
- It is highly versatile as it uses Nodejs core concepts: Event-emitters, Async flow, and Streams.
We hope that now you’ve gotten a better idea about the best full-stack Nodejs frameworks to use now. And also we just won’t let our client go as it is. Our Nodejs experts want to hear and discuss Nodejs application development.
Contact us today and know how to make the most from the Nodejs platform.