Some famous marketplace brands like Amazon, eBay, and Flipkart are in the making of the billion-dollar business market in the eCommerce realm. So there is no point in doubting the reach and popularity of such eCommerce marketplaces. These brands today have created a huge valuation in millions. This is why I said no doubt wondering about their success of these marketplace brands worldwide.
The idea of the online marketplace was simple, it operates and manages the whole shopping process without any hinder in handing logistics and inventory. Yeah, it really looks simple but not really as you think. If you want to create an online eCommerce marketplace model for yourself, all you need to do is, take a step ahead:
Own Multi-vendor Marketplace Modeled eCommerce Store
Find a marketplace solution provider that can handle the entire building process and can make your dream of “Your Own Online Marketplace”
Until now, most of the strategy was the imported ones, meaning the solution providers that build these successful brands like Amazon, Alibaba was non-Indian companies. So worldwide clients could not leverage the reliability and quality of builds of an Indian company by availing such solutions at a competitive price.
This is where Webnexs comes into the picture, and it’s going to change the entire scenario by bringing a complete epitome shift in building an online marketplace based eCommerce website.
Webnexs marketplace solution is a Magento 2 based multi-vendor marketplace that aims to bring a solution to serve all brands and owners who are looking for a packaged solution that can give a solid business growth online.
The package and solution have been created by the best in industry experts. It has stunning and extensive features that give the total flexibility and adaptability to make it done. It caters to both the customer’s requirements and business integrations.
Unique Features of Webnexs’s Online Marketplace Solutions:
- Marketplace solutions have been created after scrutinizing the success formula and drawbacks of the leading marketplaces like Amazon and eBay.
- Developed by ensuring all the basic nuances that are expected from an online marketplace platform.
- An extensive vendor panel that helps to manage the products been added by vendors.
- Seamless order management aid in managing orders through the vendor panel in all ways possible.
- Numerous array of customization available to provide maximum flexibility to create a neat online marketplace platform
- It avails you to go with a default theme and also some curated theme for a specific product page, or you can create a customized front-end.
So, if you are brewing an idea for your own eCommerce venture with a need for an Online Marketplace, contact the expert now.